Light switch turns on another switch - help!

zg825

I have found an odd qwirk in my lighting system and having trouble to find a solution. For my basement, I have a keypad switch at the top of the steps where it will turn on the steps (through a load). I have another toggle switch in the basement that turns on the hallway light in the basement. 

When I hit the actual basement toggle switch, it will also turn on the step lights along with the hallway light. If I hit the basement toggle switch through my mobilinc, then only the hallway light turns on (basement stair light does not turn on). I looked through my programs and there is no mention of the basement toggle switch.   When i looked at the membership level, it is only a member to two scenes (all off, and basement dim). 

I cant figure out why this is causing my stair lights to turn on / off when the actual hallway switch is pressed. everything works as expected when pressed through an app. 

Anyone have suggestions on what to troubleshoot?

before restoring them you can do a "show device links table", then hit compare to see if ISY has it the same.  If they are the same, then you have orphan links and a simple restore device will just put the same links back on.  In that case, you need to factory reset the devices, delete them from ISY, then start over from scratch.

Okay, thanks for the advice. I was able to get it working by doing the restore. Another issue came up in the meantime from a power outage which affected around 40 devices. I had to manually pull out the set button to cycle the power.

Archived