Tenths of seconds in programs

Zellarman

I have a good number of programs used to sync keypadlinc buttons w/ the status of devices and or scenes, sometimes the change in status of one device will call on multiple programs. I've used a delay of 1 or two seconds in some of these programs to try and avoid communication 'collision' but still find that sometimes not all programs are properly executed. I was thinking that if I were able to offset the run time of the programs by tenths of a second then I'd sucessfully avoid overlapping or colliding signals and get better results. I'd love to see tenths of a second available in programming.

Hi Zellarman,

I will add it to our list of requirements.

With kind regards,

Michel

I have a good number of programs used to sync keypadlinc buttons w/ the status of devices and or scenes, sometimes the change in status of one device will call on multiple programs. I've used a delay of 1 or two seconds in some of these programs to try and avoid communication 'collision' but still find that sometimes not all programs are properly executed. I was thinking that if I were able to offset the run time of the programs by tenths of a second then I'd sucessfully avoid overlapping or colliding signals and get better results. I'd love to see tenths of a second available in programming.

Archived