Variables?

jimkoke2

Hello jimkoke2,

Unfortunately ISY does not yet have variable support. It is in our roadmap for version 2.8+ (currently 2.7.7).

With kind regards,

Michel

I need to know how to set variables that can be referenced by other code. For example, I want to repeatedly press a non-dimming switch and set a timer based on the number of presses; additional presses would add more time to the timer.

Thanks

Michel,

As you may remember that has been my biggest hang up on going with the 99i. Also would like to see variable support.

However, after putting the purchase off for a couple of years, I purchased and in the process of working around the issue for now with programs as flags. Appreciate your great support!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to when you guys can fit this in as well. I was under the mistaken impression that you had already implemented variables, though I'm not sure how I got that idea. I guess it was an assumption since I read about someone creating reports based on communications with their Brultech device.

They would certainly be handy for that sort of thing, as well as using them with other network enabled devices and in conditionals.

Archived