DST Switch

RLIKWARTZ

I selected Manually Adjust and as soon as the requester opened the ISY displayed the correct time and rise/sets times. I canceled out of the requester.

Perhaps the 3AM Query could check every Sunday, since the legislators apparently have nothing else to think of but time.

What a silly thing to change :(

Rand

Thanks Michel. I read that post way back when and forgot about it. Having to do it manually twice a year isn't to bad. At least the legislators didn't decide we should do the change once a month or something. I better shut up so I don't give them ideas :D

RLIKWARTZ,

:lol:

For us, it is not good that you would have to do it manually twice a year. As Rand/Subroutine once said, home automation should be something that you do and then forget about!

In any case, apologies for the inconvenience; this bug has been fixed/closed for the next drop.

With kind regards,

Michel

Thanks Michel. I read that post way back when and forgot about it. Having to do it manually twice a year isn't to bad. At least the legislators didn't decide we should do the change once a month or something. I better shut up so I don't give them ideas :D

Archived