DSC Alarm with Envisalink/Envisalarm

dinostop

Does anyone have their DSC alarm system setup and being monitored by Envisalarm?  What are your experiences.
Also does anyone have the added Sidekick for cellular backup for their Envisalink/Envisalarm setup?

I have monitoring with Envisalarm and a sidekick. Great experiences in last 6-9 months. Very easy cutover and they do job just like any other UL Monitoring service. Price is great if you want professional monitoring which reduces insurance rates.

I have monitoring with Envisalarm, but without Sidekick.  As @hart2hart mentioned, cutover was easy and they do the job like any other monitoring service. 

I haven't had any real emergencies to test them, but I did have a motion sensor with a low battery that needed to be replaced, and I started the replacement not realizing tampering with the sensors was something that was monitored.  Sure enough, they called when I took the battery out of the sensor and asked the usual questions.  So I've been pleased, and the price is considerably less than what I was paying with my prior monitoring service. 

Archived