DSC ISY Integration

dinostop

I also have the Envisalink module connected to my DSC and use the Node Server on my Polisy for the integration. I have 48 zones that all show up on my ISY. This has been running for quite a while now but I believe that I got the 48 zones to show up by setting the node server parameter (under details) "numzones" to 48. Don't recall if I uninstalled the node server first before reinstalling it with the updated zone count. Has been working great!

Gary

You're welcome. One other thing that I found quite useful is that when I connect sensors to a zone with type 26, the zone will not trigger an alarm when tripped but will still send an open/close signal to the node sever. I found this useful for a number of home automation purposes. For example, I put contacts on the freezer door in the basement so that if the door is accidentally left open it will flash the kitchen lights 

Gary

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Goose66 said:

Yes on HW Envisalink. I haven't looked at Autelis Pentair in a long time, and again the issue is I just have no way to test it. When I convert Autelis AquaLink, I will take a look.

I have a revised version of your Autelis Pentair that I currently have running on PG2.  I never submitted it to the store because it's not really what I call "polished" but it works.   I started another version with a clean copy of the template to make a completely revised version but it never was finished or tested because the Home Assistant integration was released and my need level went down (I use the home assistant interface more because I can adjust the salt cell using it, but my light controls are still on the ISY side).  The major difference between my version and your original version is that mine only creates nodes that don't have default names in the pentair controller and mine creates the nodes with the names as used on the pentair side.

I probably have a better understanding of how Pentair equipment works than the average user, I'd be happy to test anything for you.

I am having an issue with m integration with my DSC alarm and my ISY. 

When I lock my door at my house I have an ISY program that says if front door is locked and user is 1 then set alarm to armed away.  I have another program that is for the unlock based the same way.  Seems that sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.  More often it doesn't work.

My locks are zwave Yale electronic keypad.

33 minutes ago, dinostop said:

I am having an issue with m integration with my DSC alarm and my ISY. 

When I lock my door at my house I have an ISY program that says if front door is locked and user is 1 then set alarm to armed away.  I have another program that is for the unlock based the same way.  Seems that sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.  More often it doesn't work.

My locks are zwave Yale electronic keypad.

Post your programs... more than likely they need to be adjusted.

The below program is the locking program the unlocking program was the same

image.thumb.png.b7b8a5e40f3ec90db916ece6d6b82146.png

I have no created 3 separate locking and 3 separate unlocking programs isolating the user number in each rather than putting into 1 program and that seems to be working better.

16 minutes ago, dinostop said:

The below program is the locking program the unlocking program was the same

image.thumb.png.b7b8a5e40f3ec90db916ece6d6b82146.png

I have no created 3 separate locking and 3 separate unlocking programs isolating the user number in each rather than putting into 1 program and that seems to be working better.

This is exactly what i was expecting to see... and it won't work... even if you used parenthesis.  you need 2 programs:

if

'Alarm / zwave....' is switched Alarm locked by keypad

then

Run Program 'check_user' (if)

Program check_user  (disabled)

if

user number 1

or user number 2

or user number 3

then

Set Alarm Arm Away

The second program should be disabled, it will still run when run by the first program.

Apologies for abbreviating the typing... if it doesn't make sense then repost your program in text form instead of a screen shot and I'll cut and paste it precisely.... to to that right click the program name in the program tree and pick "copy to clipboard" (the last option) and then paste the text into a post...

I don't have a program that I've done for something like that.... but what you would want to do is add another program into the chain....

change the then of the second program...  something like...

Program check_user  (disabled)

if

user number 1

or user number 2

or user number 3

then

Run Program Check_status (if)

else

(none)

Program Check_status (disabled)

if

Status ready

then

Set Alarm Arm Away

else

Send notification "couldn't arm system a door was open"

----

obviously you can do whatever....  I don't have the system so I'm unsure what nodes are available so I can't be more specific but I can give you ideas on techniques to follow...

Archived