HA Error Adding ISY994

dbb1

I had ISY working within Home Assistant, and everything was working on the dashboards I set up.  Then, I had some issues with some Insteon switches and so had some scene rework needed in ISY Admin.  I also had a few NodeServer integrations set up in ISY, but since I wasn't using them I decided to remove them from ISY.  Then, the ISY HA integration began failing.  I have deleted and re-added the HA integration several times, with a full HA system reboot between each attempt, but still get ISY errors in HA.

The integration says that it successfully completes, but I'm left with an integration that says "Failed to set up Check the logs," which seems coincidental to so heavily reference "nodes" in the logs:

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/isy994/__init__.py:175
First occurred: 1:29:28 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 1:29:28 PM

Error setting up entry ~HomeUser's ISY994i (192.168.100.45) for isy994
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 313, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/isy994/__init__.py", line 175, in async_setup_entry
    await isy.initialize()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyisy/isy.py", line 138, in initialize
    self.nodes = Nodes(self, xml=isy_setup_results[2])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyisy/nodes/__init__.py", line 108, in __init__
    self.parse(xml)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyisy/nodes/__init__.py", line 380, in parse
    Group(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyisy/nodes/group.py", line 48, in __init__
    self._members_handlers = [
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyisy/nodes/group.py", line 49, in <listcomp>
    self._nodes[m].status_events.subscribe(self.update_callback)
AttributeError: 'Nodes' object has no attribute 'status_events'

Not sure what all this means.  In trying to follow the directory paths above, it doesn't appear that I have a python3.9 folder.  From putty, I see that my Python version is 3.8.10 (I'm running supervised via portainer/docker on Ubuntu server 20.04).  Does the ISY integration install Python, or has it recently required a newer version than what I am running?

Or is there some manual process to fully remove a prior integration from HA, prior to doing a re-installation?

Have you tried a full restart of Home Assistant itself? 

Looks like it's getting hung up on something in a Scene.

If the full restart doesn't fix it, try enabling debug logging, re-add the integration and post back the details:

1009227971_Screenshot_20220207-213050_HomeAssistant.thumb.jpg.ae7004fa8a630ca1cb0f5c15b6978276.jpg

Edited by shbatm
  • 6 months later...