New-in-box ISY 99i for sale

bhihifi

I bought an ISY 99i  years ago for a backup plan to replace my Insteon Hub, but never set up the 99i. The Hub recently died (replacing C7 resurrected it) but with Insteon's future murky, now seems like the time to migrate to something more robust.  After reading many threads and Wikis, I just ordered a Polisy Pro. 

It's in the original box, with two Ethernet cables. No power supply.

I am aware the 99i is outmoded, no longer supported, won't work with the portal, and therefore of limited value.

The most recent ISY 99i sold on eBay for $53 including shipping. It had a power supply but no Ethernet cables.

Asking $39, shipping to the lower 48 US states included. Payment via PayPal Goods and Services. 

I'm new to this community so if this post is inappropriate, I will gladly delete it.

No PLM included.

5 minutes ago, bhihifi said:

I bought an ISY 99i  years ago for a backup plan to replace my Insteon Hub, but never set up the 99i. The Hub recently died (replacing C7 resurrected it) but with Insteon's future murky, now seems like the time to migrate to something more robust.  After reading many threads and Wikis, I just ordered a Polisy Pro. 

It's in the original box, with two Ethernet cables. No power supply although I probably have one in my collection of orphaned wall warts (5-30V, 500ma) if someone needs a power supply.

I am aware the 99i is outmoded, no longer supported, won't work with the portal, and therefore of limited value.

The most recent ISY 99i sold on eBay for $53 including shipping. It had a power supply but no Ethernet cables.

Asking $39, shipping to the lower 48 US states included. Payment via PayPal Goods and Services. 

I'm new to this community so if this post is inappropriate, I will gladly delete it.

Edit: No PLM included.

You're better off posting on eBay. Since forum members here are already Isy users, i think you'll be hard pressed to get anyone to buy a product that doesn't even make for a good paperweight

9 hours ago, apostolakisl said:

I don't know.  A 99i is quite capable of controlling Insteon.  For the most part, 994 just adds node servers.  

In this day and age, insteon alone isn't enough. Besides nodeservers, there are newer devices that wouldn't work, unable to add voice assistants, network security risks, inability to send notifications, zwave, etc. 

You're talking about 7+ years of changes that are missing. With all that's missing with insteon right now, it becomes paramount to have an updated and supported controller

10 hours ago, apostolakisl said:

I don't know.  A 99i is quite capable of controlling Insteon.  For the most part, 994 just adds node servers.  

The ISY99i is capable of controlling older Insteon modules.

Due to firmware memory size. It can only use 3.3.10 or lower. So all the later modules like the Siren Module and added features in other modules. Will not be supported. Along with all the things like Node Servers.

Archived