Question about Hubitat NS with Z-Wave devices... errors when trying to control the devices

I have an issue that I'm not sure how to resolve. At this time running ISY 5.3.4 and PolyGlot 2.2.11 FE 2.2.9-5...

Hubitat version 0.1.33

I can add my desired devices into Polyglot from the Maker API, enable them, do the refresh and restart of the Hubitat node, all devices show up in my ISY Admin console. When I power cycle the devices (Generic Z-Wave Outlets) at the device itself, the status changes in the ISY Admin console properly (On/Off).

However, if I try to use the ISY Admin console to turn these devices On/Off, I get what appears to be communications errors (Request Failed), or sometimes a DHCP type of error.

I can indeed control these devices from the Hubitat Device web page without issue, so I don't think this is an issue with Z-Wave communications.

Since I was able to properly add the devices into Polyglot (meaning that my API key is correct), it looks like there's an issue with the sending of the command from ISY Admin console.

Any ideas on where to look? I've looked into the error log, and this is what I get: 

Fri 2022/03/25 11:34:16 AM    System    -170001    [TCP-Conn] -256/-140002, ISY    

8 hours ago, Tonyhuk said:

Any ideas on where to look? I've looked into the error log, and this is what I get: 

I would open a ticket with UD support and send them the ISY error log.  I have no way of debugging what the errors from Admin Console are derived from.

On 3/25/2022 at 11:37 AM, Tonyhuk said:

With the information that @Michel Kohanimprovided about this being a TLS issue.  What is the first part of the URL you're using in the Maker API URL configuration.  Do not post the whole URL as it contains your access token to the Hubitat hub.  I just need to know if you're trying to use HTTP or HTTPS.  As I don't think Hubitat even supports HTTPS for Maker API.  If it does that will have to be corrected in the next version and in the mean time you can switch to HTTP.

Archived