Elk Node Server Connection to ISY Problem

phawtrey

I have PG3 running Version 3.0.48 and ISY Version running 5.4.1. I bought and Installed the Elk Node Server with much help. However, under Main on the Admin Console only Elk Controller shows up. When I select Elk Controller,  Node server Online indicates "Connected", but ELK M1EXP Connected flips between False and True about every second. There are no Zones or Outputs under Elk Controller. When I right click Query after selecting Elk Controller I get an error message "TCP client request failed [ISY-40]". I attached JPG files showing the states of the relevant settings and logs.

Any help will be deeply appreciated. 

PG3 Real Time Elk Log File.JPG

Node Server Configuration Admin Console.JPG

Elk Controller Admin Console.JPG

PG3 NodeServers.JPG

PG3 Polyglot Log File.JPG

PG3 Elk NodeServer Details.JPG

PG3 Elk NodeServer Custom Parameters.JPG

PG3 ISY Settings.JPG

Polyglot Settings.JPG

Thank you, garybixler.

You are correct. Wrong IP address. (I feel very foolish) So I fixed that and I still have a problem connecting to the Elk Node server. Oddly, it connects and then seconds later, disconnects. Then connects again. Here is the log file. 

And thank you for your help. I seem to be so close to getting this wonderful system running but I just can't seem to close the gap.  

Polyglot Log Elk1.PNG

16 minutes ago, phawtrey said:

Thank you, garybixler.

You are correct. Wrong IP address. (I feel very foolish) So I fixed that and I still have a problem connecting to the Elk Node server. Oddly, it connects and then seconds later, disconnects. Then connects again. The first log file is how Polyglot reported initially. Then a bit later, the log started reporting as shown in the second posted file.

And thank you for your help. I seem to be so close to getting this wonderful system running but I just can't seem to close the gap.  

Polyglot Log Elk1.PNG

1869536181_PolyglotLogElk2.thumb.PNG.b27af092b85d5b13ca6633c545c8fcde.PNG1869536181_PolyglotLogElk2.thumb.PNG.b27af092b85d5b13ca6633c545c8fcde.PNG

I finally got the connections to work. I discovered that I cannot have both ELKRP and Polisy connected to the M1G at the same time. So, to make changes to the M1G, I had to disconnect Polisy. Reconnecting after the changes was confusing, but eventually it worked and I now seem to have an ISY I can program to respond to the states of M1G zones. 

Archived