Everything posted by garybixler
-
Trying to add an analog node.
@TJF1960 Initially I thought what was in the parenthesis was to show what need to be configured. I had tried the parenthesis earlier but I didn't have the space between ": " . Thanks for pointing that out.
-
Trying to add an analog node.
@TJF1960 Good news. It appears that this variation worked. {"aip1": "Light Level"} Looks like parentheses were needed.
-
Trying to add an analog node.
@TJF1960 Thanks for the reply. I just tried variations of "aip1": "light Level" but still cant get it to add a node. "Aip1": "Light Level" "aip1": "Light Level" "Aip1" : "Light Level" "aip1" : "Light Level" "AIP1": "Light Level"
-
Trying to add an analog node.
Hi, I just received the WebControl 8 today and am trying to add an analog node but can't seem to create the node. I included a screen shot of my configuration. Would apricate any suggestions. Thanks. Log included. New Text Document (2).txt
-
Enable a program in Eisy-UI
If you right click on the program options should pop up including disable.
-
Boot Environment
Thanks Guy, that is what I thought but wanted to be sure as I had to revert back to the inactive boot on my last update that didn't go well. I didn't want to remove that backup until I was sure.
-
Boot Environment
Hi, I would like to be clear in understating the boot environment. Currently Running is (14.4 Release p6) with a backup inactive boot of (14.3 Release p9). If I remove the inactive boot environment (14.3 Release p9) and do an upgrade does (14.4 Release p6) then become the inactive boot and the upgrade become the current and next boot. Thank for any clarification.
-
Audio Player
I was able to migrate the NSs back to PG3 with the exception of audio player. I deleted it from eisy-ui and tried to install it back in PG3 but PG3 will no longer install any node servers. If I install it in eisy-ui I keep getting the mentioned error. Additional info. According to UD Mobile the audio player keeps connecting and diconnecting.
-
Audio Player
I tried that again but with the same results. It shows connected but still getting the error. Update: all my node server have the same error except the ones still om PG3.
-
Audio Player
After mistakenly doing the beta upgrade and migrating pg3 nodes all seem to work except audio player. I gaet this message, Error loading node n011_0: Profiles loaded but nodedefs missing How do I fix? Thanks Also this message for avremote, Error loading node n001_controller: Profiles loaded but nodedefs missing
-
Lost ability to play mp3 sounds.
For a mic mixer I could suggest the eurorack ub802 or similar. The ub802 is very flexible in controlling the audio and is what I used in a similar setup with Russound.
-
Lost ability to play mp3 sounds.
I might suggest using a mic mixer into the Russound's pa input and connecting the Elk and eisy to the mic mixer. That way they could both page through the Rossound. Don't know if this what you may be looking for or not.
-
Lost ability to play mp3 sounds.
Problem solved with the release of IoX version 6.1.1.
-
Moving Properties
Is there a way to move properties within the tile. I can move them up and down from the edit window but see no way to move them so that they are side by side in the tile, Initially when setting up the tile the properties did appear side by side but later as I edited the tile they no longer can be set that way, Thanks
-
No data
Congratulations it works! I just started it up and it woke up the Tesla and I am receiving all the data. Thanks so much for all your patience.
-
No data
After starting up the NS there was definite interaction with the phone app keeping it from connecting while I was trying to wake up the car. Then after I reinstalled the NS it didn't seem to sync up until I closed the phone app. After that both functioned properly. I included the log from a restart of the NS where both the NS and app were working properly. But, still no data. TeslaEV.txt
-
No data
I gave it a try but still no data. I did a restart and authenticated again but no change. The Tesla was awake. At first I though that the NS was interfering with the app because commands were timing out but later it seemed to clear. I included a few screen shots.
-
No data
Yes, in the US and each time I run the Stream test "Test Connection" it passes.
-
No data
The trial version ran out so I purchased the NS. I included the log from install. I see several synched references but no data is loaded like climate info. Thanks TeslaEV.txt
-
No data
On this latest log I did see " udi_interface DEBUG TeslaAPIOauth:teslaEV_streaming_synched:" TeslaEV.txt
-
No data
I have checked everything but I don't know how to see if the car syncs to the streaming interface. I assume that if I can do a horn honk that there is a connection to the car. Perhaps they broke something in version 2026.20.6.11, fsd v14.3.6 I think I'll give up for now as the free trial is expiring and I have made no progress. Thanks for all your help. I'll try again at a later date. Thanks Gary
-
No data
I re-did the pairing and it seemed to go OK. I don't see the vehicle rejected request in the latest log I attached. I was able to do a honk horn that worked but still can't seem to get any data while the car is not sleeping even though the cabin temperature would be changing. Thanks TeslaEV.txt
-
No data
I woke the car with the app but nothing happened till I did a 'test connection'. The previous connection connection was 'failed'. It looked like it should have loaded some data. I attached the debug log for that session. TeslaEV.txt
-
No data
@Panda88 Unfortunately no success after deleting everything and starting from scratch. I assume after the NS is installed I should have received recent data while the car is awake. It had been awake for about 2 hours while charging but nothing was received. I see that there is a limit for wakeups and commands per day but does that affect data being received from the car as data changes like charging or tempature info? I don't see how I can get this to work but thanks for you help. Gary
-
No data
@Panda88 , The location issue was that I didn't have that checked off on the 3rd party app at the Telsa web page.