Anyone Engraving Insteon Keypad Buttons

Due to an illness I stayed away from HA for a few years and missed that SH discontinued Insteon.  I have all of the actual devices I need but I need custom engraved buttons and SH no longer offers them for purchase. 

Does anyone know who was doing the engraving for them and are they still engraving.   If not are any forum member engraving or know anyone who is?  I have buttons that the ink can be remove from.  Obviously I am willing to pay for the service.  

Thank you

18 hours ago, MrBill said:

there's someone with an ebay ad:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/234466150223

the price is even higher than smarthomes.    You might email smarthome and ask if they know when that item will be available again.  they may  have turned it off during the 50% off sale and forgot to turn it back on, it was recently available.

I am looking for someone etching/engraving not the stock buttons.   I have about 100 stock buttons but they dont address everything.   I have a list of about 30 buttons I need.

But thank you for the reply

PS Smarthome has discontinued Insteon and no longer offers custom button engraving.

3 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

I am looking for someone etching/engraving not the stock buttons.

That is EXACTLY what the ebay seller I linked does, "Insteon Custom-Etched Button Change Kit for Insteon Keypads". 

4 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

PS Smarthome has discontinued Insteon and no longer offers custom button engraving.

PS Smarthome has not discontinued Insteon, if they had the items would be removed from the website and not simply showing 'out of stock'.  I'm not sure what Smarthome's problem with their supplier is but it's blamed on the supply chain, however that story might have another plot twist to it in this case.  None the less, smarthome has not at this time discontinued Insteon.  

• Thanks 1

Smarthome has discontinued their telephone support and their customer support has not responded to several emails I sent them.  Additionally, they have not issued any public statements or press releases for several years. This is not a good business plan for a company that wants to remain viable.

3 hours ago, MrBill said:

That is EXACTLY what the ebay seller I linked does, "Insteon Custom-Etched Button Change Kit for Insteon Keypads". 

PS Smarthome has not discontinued Insteon, if they had the items would be removed from the website and not simply showing 'out of stock'.  I'm not sure what Smarthome's problem with their supplier is but it's blamed on the supply chain, however that story might have another plot twist to it in this case.  None the less, smarthome has not at this time discontinued Insteon.  

My apologies I didnt scroll far enough.  Thank you

Just call SH and ask to buy Insteon and they will tell you its discontinued but they arent putting it out officially on their site.  As an Engineer in a $120 million company the chip shortage is not the problem.   Why they are doing what they are doing I dont know.  Possibly the rumour of a new generation is true who knows.