Unable to load Bond Bridge Pro

garybixler

@Goose66

Hi,

I just received a Bond Bridge Pro and can't seem to be able to get it loaded into the Bond NS. No nodes show up on the NS.

Bond Pro  2.19.12

Bond NS 3.0.9

PG3 3.0.56

My NS config: also added Log.

Thanks Gary

EDIT The other thing I noticed was that there is no discover button on the NS that I could find. I tried restart instead after power cycling the Bond Pro but 0 nodes are loaded.

Capturebond.thumb.PNG.0641d2b9aaf85eccc8fdee324d173d7d.PNG

New Text Document.txt

I'm sorry but I don't see any discover button on the PG3 Dashboard just all the node servers. Could you be more specific? However I am adding static values so I didn't think a discovery would be necessary just a restart. But the bridge pro node doesn't show up in the Node Server. Is there a port requirement? I am using the POE Ethernet port.

Thanks Gary

@garybixler In order for the PG3 node server to discover bridges and devices, you have to press the "Discover" button in the PG3 Dashboard for the node server. The "Discover" button should show up between the "Log" button and the "Delete" button in the node server Details.

From the instruction document:

2. Once the BondBridge Node server is running, unlock the Bond devices on your network (e.g., power cycle your Bond bridge(s)) and then click "Discover" in the Dashboard to load nodes for each device discovered. Once a bridge is unlocked by power cycling, you have 10 minutes to initiate the Discover command. THIS PROCESS MAY TAKE SEVERAL SECONDS depending on the number of Bond Bridges and devices there are, so please be patient and wait a minute or two before retrying. Also, please check the Polyglot Dashboard for messages regarding Discover failure conditions.

There was a change in newer versions of PG3 - we are no longer using the configuration file and must make all settings in the Node Server Store. I updated the settings for the Bond node server last nigh to enable the Discover button in the Node Server Store, and that should have propagated to your Polisy by now, so try stopping and restarting the node server (you may not even have to do that) to see if the Discover button is now available.

Archived