Xenon undercabs

I have several of these undercabinet fixtures in our house, that are "NSL Xenon Task Light" strips.  I've had chronic issues controlling them with 2466S switches (mostly turning off), that I'd assumed are similar in nature to halogen lights causing electrical noise.  The 2466s switches fit the decor, too bad not dual band.

Are Xenon fixtures of this sort known to cause these issues?  Is there much way to tame them other than a noise suppressor (like the Leviton that's not easy to find) or just replacing them with a different tech?

https://www.nslusa.com/product/residential/under-cabinet/xenon-task-light/

On but trouble turning off. Can be the load making noise and the off signal is too low to work or noise messed it up.

Do you have any other Insteon modules on the circuit to get the signals too them?

Are you looking for wired in filters that can be in between the lights and the switches?

Xenon bulbs do come in a variety of voltages.  12, 24, and 120 to name the most common.  (When my wife's lighting store was still in existence Xenon bulbs drove them crazy, not only are there multiple common voltages there are multiple common bases, not to mention multiple wattages... they finally had to be lock up the stock to keep it organized.) As @apostolakisl and @Brian H allude to you likely have a 12 or 24 volt version that contains a noisy transformer, or if you have multiple fixtures the problem compounds itself as each fixture has a transformer.  When the fixtures are off there is no noise, so ON works, once they are ON the noise starts, and the switch can't "hear" the OFF command.

The hardwired filter appears to be the thing.  It's a little on the big side to go into the fixture, anyone have experience with the noise reducer device?  Wonder if it could be enough for my application.  Thanks for the pointers!

9 hours ago, webminster said:

The hardwired filter appears to be the thing.  It's a little on the big side to go into the fixture, anyone have experience with the noise reducer device?  Wonder if it could be enough for my application.  Thanks for the pointers!

It is a quite large as it is a 20Amp filter.  From the user sheet. Specific Requirements: 120VAC/20A max.
Dimensions 2.0"D x 1.75"W x 3.5"L fits in a three gang box. http://www.authinx.com/manuals/X10/XPF.pdf

I looked and could not find any of the other wired in filters still in production. Simply Automated also had one bu it seems to be gone now.

12 hours ago, webminster said:

The convenient thing about undercabinet lights is that you have the cabinets above them.  I put mine in a small metal j-box in the back corner inside the cabinet.

Archived