Linking two keypad dimmers

cksedg

Hi.  I have two 6-button keypads and a mini remote, all linked and controlling a light and fan in a bedroom.  I have everything linked, and all works well, except for one thing:  The keypad that has the load to the light connected to it, will not dim the light slowly like the other keypad and the mini remote do.  I have checked to make sure all the setting are at 2.0 seconds, but it dims it at .1 seconds.  The 2nd keypad and mini remote both dim at 2.0 seconds, as set.  I've checked the settings of each keypad and the settings of the scene.  Everything is set at 2.0 seconds.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

10 hours ago, cksedg said:

Hi.  I have two 6-button keypads and a mini remote, all linked and controlling a light and fan in a bedroom.  I have everything linked, and all works well, except for one thing:  The keypad that has the load to the light connected to it, will not dim the light slowly like the other keypad and the mini remote do.  I have checked to make sure all the setting are at 2.0 seconds, but it dims it at .1 seconds.  The 2nd keypad and mini remote both dim at 2.0 seconds, as set.  I've checked the settings of each keypad and the settings of the scene.  Everything is set at 2.0 seconds.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Make sure that the device itself (outside the scene) is set to 2 seconds. Then double check that you did update it for the controller and scene attributes. Post a screen shot of each as well

Here are the other screen shots:

image.thumb.png.dff3e9df98f51ab2f15360289f5a097d.png

This  next one is the device itself, and it shows .1 seconds, but I don't know how to change that permanently.  Every other screen that has anything to do with this device shows 2.0 seconds.

image.thumb.png.ea9148ad97671da2d42b4e9cc79fc9af.png

Archived