Contoller

I have a program that alerts me if a Node server is offline and its telling me Wireless Tags is offline. 

As you can see in the ISY it shows FALSE as connected (See screenshot)

In PG3 it shows connected (see screenshot)

I restarted the Node server.  

In logs I see invalid drivers for some of the tags.  BUT The data for all the tags is correct,

Also attached my logs

Not sure whats wrong.  I did just upgrade to the latest version 3.1.6 a day or two ago but my program just reported tonight.

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 8.59.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 8.59.46 PM.png

WirelessTag_6-27-2022_85625_PM.zip

Odd, that ST driver is managed by PG3 and is mentioned in the node server log:

2022-06-27 20:55:00,893 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO     interface:setController: Using node "wtcontroller", driver "ST" for connection status.

and in the PG3 log it shows the value is 1:

{"address":"wtcontroller","driver":"ST","value":"1","uom":25}

Go to the Nodes page and see what the value is for ST on wtcontroller node.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:09 AM, JimboAutomates said:

Probably fixed by the daily query-all?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Its doing it again.  ST is 0.   Device was offline over an hour ago.  My theory is the API is slow at reporting. 

I just checked and all my devices in the app show updated less than a minute ago and I just forced update and it works.

In ISY Admin I tried Query and Query all no change

Restarted Node server no change.

Did notice the controller ST is true but its the tag manager thats showing false.  So I am basing my "down" program now off the controller only now not the tag manager.  

I will check tomorrow and see if things change.  Been almost 90 min since it was down and still says false.

Also attached my logs again

*** also notice the Invalid Driver error in my logs. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 9.13.11 PM.png

WirelessTag_7-1-2022_92444_PM.zip

It now says true so there seems to be a delay that is happening.  Wireless Tags replaced my tag manager this week so the bug happened with old and new tag manager.   But the losing internet so far has gone away.

All 3 times this happened is when we lost power and the tag manager had to reboot (or I unplugged it to change tag managers)   Then it says false for a while.  It was at least 90 min last night then I went to bed and its fine today.  I did try logging out and back in of the admin to see it thats the problem and tried Query and Query all.

I also totally deleted and add the added the Node server back last week but that did not fix it either.