Scene and KPL issues

lafleur

What I am trying to do is, setup 8 KPL with button H setup as Flood, so if you press it, it will turn on all of the floods... In 4 of the cases, KPL-A also control the load.

If I press A, it will turn on the load, if I press H it will turn on all of the Loads except for the one on the local KPL...

I did try what you suggested below, I added all of the KPL-H 1st, then added the loads, making sure that the KPL-A were all last...

But it still did not work?? any ideas??

------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, if both H and A are both in the same scene, then please make sure that H (or any other sub button for that matter) is added to the scene before A. i.e. you have to make sure A (or the load button) is the LAST button/node to be added to a scene. This is a KPL limitation which we cannot do anything about.

With kind regards,

UDI Tech Support

More information: http://forum.universal-devices.com

Sent by: Michel Kohanim

lafleur,

I am a little confused:

What are the other loads beyond KPL A? Are we talking about just one KPL with 8 buttons or 8 KPLs with 8 buttons? Are you adding them into a scene? Would you be kind enough to send me a screenshot of what you currently have?

With kind regards,

Michel

What I am trying to do is, setup 8 KPL with button H setup as Flood, so if you press it, it will turn on all of the floods... In 4 of the cases, KPL-A also control the load.

If I press A, it will turn on the load, if I press H it will turn on all of the Loads except for the one on the local KPL...

I did try what you suggested below, I added all of the KPL-H 1st, then added the loads, making sure that the KPL-A were all last...

But it still did not work?? any ideas??

------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, if both H and A are both in the same scene, then please make sure that H (or any other sub button for that matter) is added to the scene before A. i.e. you have to make sure A (or the load button) is the LAST button/node to be added to a scene. This is a KPL limitation which we cannot do anything about.

With kind regards,

UDI Tech Support

More information: http://forum.universal-devices.com

Sent by: Michel Kohanim

Archived