Failed Communicating With... Messages

CPrince

I get theses messages from time to time about various devices.  However the command is usually successfully completed.  I guess just a slow communication or something.  Anyway to turn these off?

image.png.9181d82f429221fb1b7e373463572799.png

On another note I have a KeyPadLink Dimmer that constantly has comm issues.  It is located inches from 2 Dual Band light switches. 2 feet from a dual band lamp module and 10 feet from another dual band dimming wall switch.  I found if I Query and Write to it every hour I can force it to  update.  The problem is, I could create a comm issue doing this when it might be actually fine at the moment.  Is there a way to see if the KeyPadLink is offline with the red ! before I hit it with a Query and Write before I force an update?

@MrBillThanks again!  So I guess a simple use of your "if ", then Query and Write.  It would hammer away at it until true.  After that if would stop and wait for the next false.

tabetop Box 1 reset - [ID 00AC][Parent 0001]

If
        'Bedroom / Tabletop Box.1' Responding is False

Then
        Set 'Bedroom / Tabletop Box.1' Query
        Set 'Bedroom / Tabletop Box.1' Write Changes

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

I'm not certain whether this will trigger once per false value, or whether the query potentially returning a new false would retrigger and immediately cause the buffer to fill and overflow.   You might add a wait as the first statement of the Then block just to prevent the queue being filled.  Wait 1 min, or even 30 seconds should let some other traffic thru if it's "hammering away".

• Like 1