Graywind Vertical Blinds

Hi, just got done installing a Graywind vertical blind. It uses the AC32 motor that is compatible with Alexa which means it uses wi-fi. I was able to set up routines in Alexa so the ISY can control routine functions. It comes with a remote which I know doesn't use wi-fi. My guess is that it uses ZigBee. I'm wondering if anyone may have knowledge or experience with these blinds. I tried bond but it doesn't appear to sense the button pushes on the remote. My hope would be to use local Ethernet, Z-wave or ZigBee  commands. Can't try ZigBee yet until I receive the Z-wave ZigBee dongle.

The wi-fi id is Tuya-Smart Inc.

Thanks Gary

Just before ordering the blinds I did ask the person that I was emailing with what type of protocol they used just to be sure. The response was wi-fi which I already guessed but then I asked about the remote and the response was also wi-fi. I can't believe you would have a remote running wi-fi. Probably just got the wrong person to ask. I did see the RF reference so I was hoping Bond could recognize it. Maybe a call to support will answer the question but that may be something that they won't divulge. Would also like to get the Ethernet command structure but I highly doubt they wound provide that. But no harm in trying.

Edited by garybixler