Polisy Factory Reset

CPrince

Okay, so I finally got a Polisy. Since it is used, I figured first things first. It needs a factory reset and software version check. I tried following the reset procedure in Wiki. Hold the little button in till all 3 LEDs flash. Well I held it in for a minute. I should have had 1 blinking, followed by 2 blinking and finally all blinking. No LED ever blinked. I can feel the button depress. I can get into the device and see that it is half erased, the same as when I received it. All the modules are gone, but the programs remain in damaged form as the modules are all gone.  Isy is 5.4.4.I can get into Polyglot 2 and 3.

Now, how do I check for Polisy version 13? I have read through here and have not come up with much. I can SSH, but still not find the version.

1 hour ago, CPrince said:

Okay, so I finally got a Polisy. Since it is used, I figured first things first. It needs a factory reset and software version check. I tried following the reset procedure in Wiki. Hold the little button in till all 3 LEDs flash. Well I held it in for a minute. I should have had 1 blinking, followed by 2 blinking and finally all blinking. No LED ever blinked. I can feel the button depress. I can get into the device and see that it is half erased, the same as when I received it. All the modules are gone, but the programs remain in damaged form as the modules are all gone.  Isy is 5.4.4.I can get into Polyglot 2 and 3.

Now, how do I check for Polisy version 13? I have read through here and have not come up with much. I can SSH, but still not find the version.

What commands did you use to check for version number when you used ssh?