Authorization failed.

ingeborgdot

What Operating System are you using?

Do you have the needed Java Program?

Do you have a Firewall Program and what is it?

What Router are you using?

Default user and password are admin. If you use caps it will not work.

Are any of the LEDs on the ISY99i On? Other than the PWR.

I moved to PLM to a different location and it works now. It is in a VERY inconvenient place at the moment but it works. I may try another location later. My question. When I got it started it has a list of different devices under a category under network and then my lighting. It has a name of people like Tristans playroom, Melissas room etc. When it started it also said that it could not locate all of those places. Is this normal or is this an isy that belonged to someone else?

That could also explain some of the Authorization Failed Messages. Possible it had a different password in it or as you thought. Lots of unfound modules scenes and locations.

A field return should have been at least put in the Open Box area or returned to UDI for a test. Maybe it was returned a flaky or a changed my mind thing.

Now as I am going into it I have to click ok 45 times to get in because of a communication error. I am going to leave the info on there so I have proof when I contact Smarthome and chew on them a little. I want an exchange or a good amount off of this price.

Make a backup, reset ISY & PLM, use.

New unit arrives: backup your config, reset, restore to the playroom if you like.

Restore your config on the new device. If you get a new PLM you will also have to Restore PLM.

You would have to find out if Flex Your Power is available from your electric supplier before it will do you any good. FYP is included in firmware 2.7.3+.

Rand

Hello ingeborgdot,

Some utilities also provide Open Auto Demand Response solutions which ISY supports. Flex Your Power is CA only ...

I totally agree ... you should have never been sent a used unit. Please do let us know if you need our assistance in getting it replaced.

With kind regards,

Michel

Is there anything other than flex your power out there?

To reset the PLM I just hold down the reset button, right?

Smarthome will make it right for me or I will put up a stink. You don't sell used merchandise and claim it as new. That is a no no.

Archived