Why is my ISY trying to talk to my Polisy

mmb
Go to solution Solved by MrBill,

Good morning, I currently run my ISY in parallel with my Polisy, mostly because I need Polisy/zwave functionality for a zwave switch in my shop.

I thought I'd check the logs in my ISY this morning and I'm seeing hundreds of these auth errors in my ISY Error Log.

The address 192.168.0.123 is my Polisy.

[....]
Sat 2022/11/19 08:50:33 AM    System    -170001    [Auth:-10103] 192.168.0.123:49453->80, Num=3
Sat 2022/11/19 08:50:33 AM    System    -170001    [Auth:-10103] 192.168.0.123:49453->80, Num=4

Is there any reason the ISY would repeated try to authorize itself to the ISY?

Maybe it's early but it's not obvious to me why this is happening...

Thanks!

• Solution

Are you running any node servers on Polisy?  The ISY's credentials should be stored in the PG2 and PG3 menu, so that Polisy can log into the ISY as a user.  

In PG2, Settings > Polyglot settings.  Should have the stored credentials of the ISY.

In PG3, it's in the "ISY's" menu, edit current ISY,  and the store the cedentials to the ISY there.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MrBill said:

Are you running any node servers on Polisy?  The ISY's credentials should be stored in the PG2 and PG3 menu, so that Polisy can log into the ISY as a user.  

In PG2, Settings > Polyglot settings.  Should have the stored credentials of the ISY.

In PG3, it's in the "ISY's" menu, edit current ISY,  and the store the cedentials to the ISY there.

Thanks @MrBillthat was it, for some unknown reason I had Polglot v3 pointing to the ISY with bad credentials.  Of course that generated an error in the log. (should have thought of that)

I don't run nodes on v3 yet.

All good now.

Edited by mmb