Migration 994/zwave to Eisy/Zmatter

Mecheng70

6 hours ago, Techman said:

Will I then lose the ability to migrate my 500 Z-wave network to the eisy, as once the migrate button is pushed the options are no longer available as was the case with the Polisy.

I’m sort of stuck on this on my polisy. I hit migrate new zwave get the matter board to work before the new instructions came out. 

Hopefully at some point there will be another migration option for backup of 994s

1 hour ago, stevesreed said:

I’m sort of stuck on this on my polisy. I hit migrate new zwave get the matter board to work before the new instructions came out. 

Hopefully at some point there will be another migration option for backup of 994s

Same for me.

I am surprised to see that option as i thought it was something still being worked on.

Looks as if I am in the same place. I received the Z-Wave/Matter dongle today, but it is not recognized. The migration instructions say to do a backup of Z-Wave on the ISY (994i for me with 500-series Z-Wave), but it isn't clear where this backup goes and the instructions never talk about restoring it. 

Should I just revert to the 994i for now until UD figures out what we should REALLY do?