Yolink NS disappeared?

landolfi

I had several Yolink programs that weren't running properly, and when I went to test why the Then didn't fire I noticed the node references in the program were gone and the Yolink node server and nodes were gone from the ISY on Polisy node server and node lists. I added the Yolink NS back but was the disappearance expected or is this a different issue?

If you are talking sub nodes of a multi-output device (e.g. numbers outlets or USB outputs) - then yes - this release renamed those nodes - I found a case where 2 nodes would get the same name with the old names (It was a bug in the first place) - I do not expect other devices not to show, unless yolink do not report them 

It was mentioned in the release note :-) 

On 12/21/2022 at 4:27 AM, Panda88 said:

If you are talking sub nodes of a multi-output device (e.g. numbers outlets or USB outputs) - then yes - this release renamed those nodes - I found a case where 2 nodes would get the same name with the old names (It was a bug in the first place) - I do not expect other devices not to show, unless yolink do not report them 

It was mentioned in the release note :-) 

No, this was a case where the entire node server disappeared from its Polyglot 3 slot. I added it back and it seems to be working OK now.