ZWave Migration Timeframe

gduprey

Howdy,

Interested and following along with these EISY announcements.  I have about a dozen ISY994i installs that eventually would benefit from this sort of migration.  All of them use Zwave to one degree or another (as well as Insteon).

In the EISY description/product page, it does mention that there may be issues with ZWave migration (which I've read before), but it also suggests that there is a process being worked on, presumably to make that part of the migration simpler.  Given the large number of zwave devices and the fact that my installs are all over the place, the idea of having to re-include everything would be a show-stopper.

Is there any sense/ideas around what sort of Zwave migration tool may be developed and/or what sort of general time frame (i.e. in Q1, first half 2023, in 2023, etc) it's planned for?

I know it's very early days for the EISY, but in case there are some hints on this, I can at least mentally start planning around that for eventual migrations.

Thanks,

Gerry

Hopefully, it's not too far away, as I also wouldn't upgrade until I could integrate my zwave devices, and I only have 4 ceiling fan controllers and 2 door locks (and a bunch of zwave repeaters/lamp modules only because I couldn't get the zwave mesh to work well without them).  Everything else is Insteon.