Insteon Roadmap

tporada

The tag line "Insteon got you down" seems to indicate the end of the road for Insteon. if this is not so, throw us a bone and give us a glimpse of it its future.

I love the simplicity of its integration, installation and its reliability. Its dual band means every new device connects up pretty fast and consistently. I'm a small time minimally geeky user but I would love to see device volumes go up and prices go down with new and innovative products in Insteon's timeline.

Where is UD taking Insteon?

55 minutes ago, tporada said:

The tag line "Insteon got you down" seems to indicate the end of the road for Insteon. if this is not so, throw us a bone and give us a glimpse of it its future.

I love the simplicity of its integration, installation and its reliability. Its dual band means every new device connects up pretty fast and consistently. I'm a small time minimally geeky user but I would love to see device volumes go up and prices go down with new and innovative products in Insteon's timeline.

Where is UD taking Insteon?

UDI isnt taking insteon anywhere as they do not own it. You need to post on insteon's forum (google insteon forum) and ask them.

Their tagline is for users of insteon who may want to try other options such as zwave while still being able to use their insteon devices.

• Like 2