Error installing Yolink NS

MrMike
Go to solution Solved by Scott847,

Not having a log available is a good indication that the node server is crashing on startup.  In most cases, this would be because it didn't get installed correctly or something it needs is missing.

I'd suggest that you try re-installing the node server (node server store -> select YoLink -> click the install button -> select the re-install to existing slot option.

If that doesn't allow it to start, download the PG3-log package and attach it here.  Also, including the time of day when you did the re-install will help when looking at the log to narrow down what part of the lot to look at.

Thanks Bob, and Panda,

I'm gathering this is the issue?

12/29/2022, 14:51:20 [pg3] error: [YoLink(3)] :: STDERR: from yoLink_init_V3 import YoLinkInitPAC File "/var/polyglot/pg3/ns/000db95335fc_3/yoLink_init_V3.py", line 5, in <module> import psutil ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'psutil'

• Solution
6 minutes ago, MrMike said:

Thanks Bob, and Panda,

I'm gathering this is the issue?

12/29/2022, 14:51:20 [pg3] error: [YoLink(3)] :: STDERR: from yoLink_init_V3 import YoLinkInitPAC File "/var/polyglot/pg3/ns/000db95335fc_3/yoLink_init_V3.py", line 5, in <module> import psutil ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'psutil'

I had the same symptom due to psutil not being found during YoLink installation. The solution was to connect using SSH (using PuTTY for example) and installing psutil:

sudo pkg install py39-psutil

This is the thread about this: