Setting up different scenes for 20+ bulbs

MJsan

I'm looking at our LED accent lights - right now there are about 21 lights and they are set up for holidays, some green, some red. They work perfectly, coming back on to the last color setting when they were turned off. 

At different holidays, we change these (orange/purple for Haloween, blue for other seasons, green normally). I have these colors set-up in the MagicHome app and it's relatively easy to change them. 

I'm wondering if there's a way through this Node Server and scenes to have "Christmas" or "Haloween" or "Blue" as a command that sets each light to the color I want?

I'm looking at the list of devices and I can set RGB values, but I am stumped how to set each one up with different colors ... unless I add each one multiple times at different color settings? 

Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm looking at our LED accent lights - right now there are about 21 lights and they are set up for holidays, some green, some red. They work perfectly, coming back on to the last color setting when they were turned off. 
At different holidays, we change these (orange/purple for Haloween, blue for other seasons, green normally). I have these colors set-up in the MagicHome app and it's relatively easy to change them. 
I'm wondering if there's a way through this Node Server and scenes to have "Christmas" or "Haloween" or "Blue" as a command that sets each light to the color I want?
I'm looking at the list of devices and I can set RGB values, but I am stumped how to set each one up with different colors ... unless I add each one multiple times at different color settings? 
Thanks in advance for the help!
I do the same thing with my Magichome bulbs and LED strips. However I do not know what the drivers look like you are using as I use my own bridge software.
With my software I use NR commands to send the colour, brightness levels and a list of bulbs I want affected and my NRbridge software distributes the commands to the appropriate bulbs.

All my Alexa commands operate programs and the ISY programs control all the levels and colours.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Ok, let's try this a different way :)

I have 24 lights now (added a new one). This scenario only pertains to that new light ... a ceiling light that has both warm white/cool white (acts like a regular light) and also RGB. I'd like to have that light participate in a scene with 23 others and come on to a soft green color like the others do via a scene (accent lights ON). All of the others are pre-set to their last-on state and don't change. 

BUT I want this new light to come on full white when the command for "overhead light" is issued - or come on green when ACCENT ON scene is issued. 

I have to believe there is some way to accomplish this. I can set each light individually in the MH app, why can't I send both the ON command and light color/intensity settings in a scene command? 

Hopefully I'm explaining it - if it's wishful thinking on my part that I could do this, then that's a wish and I'd love to see if others are trying to do similar types of things. With the availability of addressable, color LED lights, being able to set scenes with colors would be AWESOME. I may end up having to talk to @larryllix some more about a bridge software... maybe even migrating to HA?

Thanks,
MJ