Additional camera information

MrMike

5 hours ago, MrMike said:

Hi, is there any way to surface the Temperature, motion, and Battery info into a status? The info appears present and accurate in the nodes. It would be great to use Temperature as a status.

Thanks,

Michael

Temperature is classically an analogue value. In an iSY program you can add logic lines such as

If
      xx.temperature <= 23 degrees
Then
     set heater On
Else
    --

The result of a tested analogue is a logical status.

• 6 months later...
On 1/9/2023 at 8:34 PM, larryllix said:

Temperature is classically an analogue value. In an iSY program you can add logic lines such as

If
      xx.temperature <= 23 degrees
Then
     set heater On
Else
    --

The result of a tested analogue is a logical status.

Is there another way to get to temperature outside the programming UI? Temperature is exposed and reported on in the AC device list but doesn't appear to be exposed as a status in the programming UI.

2 hours ago, landolfi said:

Is there another way to get to temperature outside the programming UI? Temperature is exposed and reported on in the AC device list but doesn't appear to be exposed as a status in the programming UI.

Read my post that you quoted. Other than that previous answer I have no idea what you are asking. I don't understand what "outside a programming UI" means.

Again. Temperature is an analogue value bit a status.

Please clarify more of what you want to know.

21 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Read my post that you quoted. Other than that previous answer I have no idea what you are asking. I don't understand what "outside a programming UI" means.

Again. Temperature is an analogue value bit a status.

Please clarify more of what you want to know.

I understand your answer and I think your answer assumes that you have access to temperature via the programming UI.

What I am asking is: If the node shows a value in AC but it is not exposed to the programming UI, is there some other way to get at the value that the node server has access to? In this case, note that AC shows temperature for a Blink camera node, but the programming UI does not show a status for "Back South temperature", it only shows the Blink hub and its status of armed or online. So my question was whether I could get at that Back South camera node and its attributes some other way. But maybe you are already answering my question by telling me there is no alternative to node status except via the programming UI.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 141518.png

Screenshot 2023-08-07 142355.png

Edited by landolfi