zwave secondary controller help

bchats

I've migrated from the ISY to the Polisy.  My ISY was a secondary controller to my Qolsys IQ Panel 4, everything worked well.

Just finished migrating and while the zwave devices migrated over, and the polisy and IQ Panel seem to be connected, it doesn't seem like the Polisy is setup as secondary controller, and i can't manage anything, everything just shows up as light bulbs with no status or ability to change anything.

when I had originally put the ISY as seconary controller it was several firmware revision ago, and the wiki is what I had followed, now looking in both the ISY and the polisy the zwave options seem to be different from what I remember and what the wiki indicates: https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=ISY_Users:V5:ZWave:User_Guide

I don't have the option to shift from primary to secondary or vice versa or the ability to enter "Learn Mode"

OK so I think i've solved this if anyone else ever runs into the problem.  Seems that when you migrate it keeps the connection to the primary controller.  I had to delete all the Zwave devices one by one by right clicking and deleting them each one by one.  then did Z-wave --> Synchronize --> New & Deleted with Interview.   Everything was rebuilt and generally works (door locks show up as light bulbs, and don't know how to fix it, but recognize it as an Entry Control). 

Now i just need to re-build how my zwave devices were, which fortunatly wasn't a ton of them, and has to be a better way, but this worked.