Getting started with Polyglot V3

I migrated from an ISY994 to Eisy, and have installed two Polyglot node servers so far (Flumewater and MyQ). The documentation for the MyQ server talks about a "Service page" with a "Discover devices" button, and I see people posting pictures of a screen with this, but I can't find it in the Polyglot web UI (nor in Admin, which I expected.) I can't find a Wiki on general Polyglot use either (other than how to purchase node servers.) Please point me in the right direction - thanks.

@Steve L glad you found it. Wasn't really sure what you were asking since you kind of floated all over the subject of what you really needed to know.

For each node server you install there should be a "Details" button for the node server. From there you can see the configuration area for most node servers.

image.png

image.png

Generally it's a good rule of thumb not to have Admin Console open while you're adding/adjusting node servers. Typically one of the steps is to restart Admin Console so it will load any new nodes being sent to the ISY. It seems that you might have installed the node servers while admin console was open and your reboot allowed the nodes to push to admin console correctly. 

And the general wiki is about all you'd need for Polyglot. Make sure you review the entire eisy user guide in the wiki:

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Eisy:User_Guide

@Geddy, thanks for the reply. I find the Polyglot UI to be opaque and difficult to discover. I did read the Eisy User Guide, but there is very little there about Polyglot.

Basically, I got as far as installing a node server, and then was left adrift. Neither server's Wiki page told me what to do next. Now I know what to look for, but it was confusing.