Updated from 4.7.5 to 5.3.0 and now Program Issues

pz1122
Go to solution Solved by tazman,

I recently updated my firmware from 4.7.5 to 5.3.0 and now all my programs are yellow and showing out of memory.  I tried to delete and make new ones but the out of memory still shows.  I'm not sure what to try next.  I wanted to try to upgrade to 5.3.4 but I downloaded the firmware and when I tried to manual install it I don't know what file to use (I'm on a Mac Computer). What should I try?

10 minutes ago, pz1122 said:

I recently updated my firmware from 4.7.5 to 5.3.0 and now all my programs are yellow and showing out of memory.  I tried to delete and make new ones but the out of memory still shows.  I'm not sure what to try next.  I wanted to try to upgrade to 5.3.4 but I downloaded the firmware and when I tried to manual install it I don't know what file to use (I'm on a Mac Computer). What should I try?

It sounds like you need to clear your Java temporary files including Installed Applications. If you look in the AC under Help menu then About the firmware and UI must match.

• Solution
5 minutes ago, pz1122 said:

My firmware is 5.3.0 but my UI is 4.5.4.  How do I upgrade my UI

You have to clear your Java cache then download the start.jnlp which is linked in the thread for upgrading your firmware. 

If you clear your Java cache including Installed Applications as shown below then download https://isy.universal-devices.com/start.jnlp that should sort it all out for you. This is all covered in the thread that has the firmware and instructions that I think you should take the time to reread so you can get everything updated with the proper firmware you need.

image.png.9e74bad4cbe5beb8e3518a3621449c