with Update to 5.5.5 & 3.1.22 YoLink NS is down

sjenkins

Sorry I didn’t state that. Yes a few complete power downs and pg3x restart along with the ns cycling. 
only this ns; all others, about 10, came back and even started up with eisy boot post update. 

enjoy your w/e we will survive just fine. 

Edited by sjenkins
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Panda88 said:

I am not on 5.5.5 yet - I am out this weekend, so it will have to wait until Monday - need to have enough time to investigate what is going on  

No rush on this end, but I am having a similar problem as @sjenkins noted.   I've tried restarting eisy and PG3x multiple times, tried stopping, starting, and restarting the YoLink node server, and it just doesn't seem to fully start. 

Can someone send a PG3 log - I just installed (fresh install on eISY after upgrade to 5.5.5) and have no issues (node had been installed before but was deleted before upgrade to 5.5.5). 

Have you tried to download the log - not just looking at it in the console/browser - In my case there was a log but it did not display in the console/browser.  

There's another thread on this but this might be a better location for it.

I just did an upgrade to upgrade my IoX from 5.5.4 to 5.5.5.  My PG3x was already running the latest version so it didn't get upgraded.   I have 7 node servers installed but not all are enabled. 

I hadn't really paid much attention to which were running and which weren't but now that I am, I am seeing this issue:

After the upgrade/restart YoLink was not connected and I was able to reproduce the problem.  Nothing looked wrong in the log.

After restarting again, YoLink started fine but my WeatherFlow node server was now in this state, disconnected and already starting when trying to start.