Current Status: Disconnected

After the IoX Version: 5.5.5 update and a reboot of PG3x(PG3x Version 3.1.22), the Kasa node won't start, press stop and it displays 'Node Server Stop: Kasa not running' press start and it displays, 'Node Server Start: Node server already starting' It's like it's stuck in a starting state. 

On 2/3/2023 at 5:05 AM, jkosharek said:

After the IoX Version: 5.5.5 update and a reboot of PG3x(PG3x Version 3.1.22), the Kasa node won't start, press stop and it displays 'Node Server Stop: Kasa not running' press start and it displays, 'Node Server Start: Node server already starting' It's like it's stuck in a starting state. 

Same issue here. Except 5.5.5 nerfed Hue Node Server then 2 days later it nerfed Kasa. Now I'm looking at the logs and find it disappointing that the times are completely WRONG! That helps NOBODY!

Reboot Polyglot - NOPE
Reboot eisy - NOPE
(Re)Installed Kasa - NOPE

Honestly the whole logs being completely out of time sync is beyond bad. I have no words for it.

TRI0N

Edited by TRI0N
3 hours ago, Jimbo.Automates said:

Seems 5.5.5 has lots of issues, I was going to transition from polisy to eisy this weekend but now holding off for next release.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

No kidding. I just went to restart Polyglot because now my Hue devices are not querying their status or information and now Polyglot is frozen and won't accept my login.

No idea what is going on but the eisy is freaking out.

TRI0N

Okay now it's even worse. I figured why not do a Package Update just to see if anything needs a patch. Well that was almost an hour ago and now the eisy can't even be seen in the ISY Search.  It's like Ut Oh. Hard Power Cycle next? Sheesh. Something not right. All I did before all this was add a HS-300 Power Strip and added 1 program to power the tablet socket between 4 and 6 AM to charge tablet. Then went to look the next day at power consumption info and it was not there. So I went to check Poly and it was disconnect. The rest of the Node Servers were fine but two days before just after 5.5.5 it nerfed Hue pretty bad to the point I had to delete it and install. But now even that is not working right with Queries and no device stats. I'll give it another 30 minutes then I'm hitting the Power Cycle to see if that at least gets me back into UDAC.

The only server that is actually functioning at this time regardless of the Polyglot Dashboard Status is NOAA.

1) Kasa | Disconnected
2) Hue | Connected but not responding in UDAC
3) Govee | Connected but not responding in UDAC
4) Sun | Connected but not responding in UDAC - Broke As Is - Wasn't working before
5) NOAA | Connected and responding.

Z-Wave Devices are responding fine.

TRI0N

Edited by TRI0N

UPDATE:

Well that's just really weird. Kasa Node Server just decided to connect. I did absolutely nothing. I was in waiting for next patch and boom some of my routines started function this AM so I checked that it's connected and the devices seem to be responsive. 

Honestly have no idea why it would just start working without anything actually being done to it. Last thing I did before the weirdness was install a new power bar by Kasa HS300 Smart Energy Monitor Power Strip and made one simple program for one of the outlets to come on between 4-6AM for the Tablet that is hooked up on it.

TRI0N

On 2/5/2023 at 4:59 PM, Jimbo.Automates said:

Seems 5.5.5 has lots of issues, I was going to transition from polisy to eisy this weekend but now holding off for next release.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

v5.5.5 installed and runs fine on my polisy AFAICT. Haven't seen any problems yet but no Zmatter or Zwave usage yet.

23 hours ago, larryllix said:

v5.5.5 installed and runs fine on my polisy AFAICT. Haven't seen any problems yet but no Zmatter or Zwave usage yet.

Think he was talking about going to eisy from Polisy. So he's going to wait.

Also Update: Kasa has again Disconnected. I'll be watching to see if it's consistent with any time frame. It quit last night around 9 PM PST. I'm not sure if the eisy is rebooting before these things decided to start or stop.

TRI0N