reboots required

Ricka2
Go to solution Solved by Javi,

multiple times now having to power cycle eisy due to Google not being able to "reach" universal devices.  Simple power cycle of eisy and commands for universal are restored.  Any fix other than power cycle?  May need to run the eisy through a smart plug independent of eisy to easily power recycle eisy. 

Edited by Ricka2
1 minute ago, Ricka2 said:

multiple times now having to power cycle eisy due to Google not being able to "reach" universal devices.  Simple power cycle of eisy and commands for universal are restored.  Any fix other than power cycle?  May need to run the eisy through a smart plug independent of eisy to easily power recycle eisy. 

Flag @bmercier to see if he is aware or knows something about that. He may have a fix or at least want to know.

6 hours ago, bmercier said:

When it's not working, I would check if ISY is online on portal, and if so, if it responds to requests. To test this, just use ISY Web access.

I don't think the issue is specific to Google home connectivity.

It is not specific to Google... It is eisy losing connection... just easier to cycle the power rather than logging into web and checking if on line.  My 994i only experienced this issue only a few times so I have to assume something is up with UD. 

• Solution
On 2/7/2023 at 4:49 PM, Ricka2 said:

It is not specific to Google... It is eisy losing connection... just easier to cycle the power rather than logging into web and checking if on line.  My 994i only experienced this issue only a few times so I have to assume something is up with UD. 

This is not normal behavior, the system should reconnect automatically.

There have been a couple of users who had a program which triggered the same program-THEN in the THEN action which is an infinite loop without waiting. The constant program status change caused a buffer/stack overflow. So please check your running programs.

If a program is not the issue please open a ticket.

• Like 1