PG3x stuck at login after eisy credential reset

I preformed a "reset credentials" in the eisy yesterday but that did not reset the PG3. Yes I did see where a credential reset would only work on PG2. How can I reset the password for PG3 back to the default? When I launch PG3 I get the splash screen, login, it authorizes the UDI Website then I'm presented with the PG login screen and get this error:
How can I reset PG3 back to the default PW?

1020926436_Pg3xerror.jpg.3fb48b9c9332161c83e31eec1a855111.jpg
34 minutes ago, SteveBL said:
I preformed a "reset credentials" in the eisy yesterday but that did not reset the PG3. Yes I did see where a credential reset would only work on PG2. How can I reset the password for PG3 back to the default? When I launch PG3 I get the splash screen, login, it authorizes the UDI Website then I'm presented with the PG login screen and get this error:
How can I reset PG3 back to the default PW?

1020926436_Pg3xerror.jpg.3fb48b9c9332161c83e31eec1a855111.jpg

I believe if you are using eisy, then you are referring to PG3x, which uses the eisy password for credentials. Have you tried entering admin/admin, or if you have already changed the eisy credentials after resetting, than you new credentials?

1 hour ago, SteveBL said:

Thanks Bob ,How do I fix this and get PG3x back to running?

I get this every time i start the AC. It tells me to upgrade the packages, I do, it logs me off but the same scenario happens again when I restart.

1005988241_Pg3xerror_002.jpg.44749b45e5099fb95e6238d1ff56a0c5.jpg

This is a bug UD is aware of, I reported it on Monday. Michel spent over 2 hours in my system checking on it. Use the multifunction button on the front to insure you have the latest upgrade. I believe you press the multifunction button 1 time.

Once you are sure you are on the latest upgrade, you should ignore the notice about upgrades being available (as per UD).

Can you login to admin console and if so, with what credentials - admin/admin or have you changed credentials.

To enter PG3x, you need to use the same credentials as for admin console.

When you say you login in to UDI, are you speaking of the portal?

One other thought, I sometimes have an issue if I sign in to Polisy PG3, then try to enter eisy PG3x. I have to open a web page directly to portal, then close that and try logging in to eisy PG3x again, then it seems to work.

46 minutes ago, SteveBL said:

Yes admin/admin is my AC login at this point until I get things set.

Yes the Portal is the first login and it's successful then nothing happens when I use admin/admin to log into the PG3x

Other than my suggestion to attempt logging directly in to portal via a web page, then PG3x, I'm out of ideas.

6 hours ago, SteveBL said:

I get:

Polyglot Version 3x

UDI's Node Server Integration Platform for IoX

Then I log in to my UDI, then get the PG3x login screen, enter admin/admin and nothing happens and I get the following:image.png.a3bac56666f6055beeafadad58e85b43.png

It's not a problem with the credentials.  If you were using the wrong credentials you'd get a "401 Unauthorized" error.  The problem is that PG3x is unable to contact the UDX service.  The UDX service is what does the authentication and is a separate service (that is supposed to be) running on the eisy.

I'm not able to debug issues with the UDX service so your best bet is to submit a support ticket.