Multiple new 8 button Keypadlink #2334-2 showing up with only 4 nodes in Polisy IoX v5.5.6

AKAPADIA

I have an 8 year old Keypadlink (KPL) that started failing, so I tried to replace it with a new one I have been keeping in spare. I was surprised to find that it only showed up in IoX (running on a Polisy PRO with firmware 5.5.6) with 4 nodes, the -1, -B, -C and -D nodes (E-H missing). I tried a different spare KPL and saw the same effect. 

I tried numerous things:

- remove and readd, with and without reboots of Polisy

- remove and readd, with and without KPL factory resets

- remove and readd, with auto-detect and also with explicit selection of device that's being added (i.e. 2334-2)

- remove and readd, with KPL factory reset and force setting KPL in 8 button mode (pull out air gap switch, hold down A+H buttons, push back switch, wait 3 seconds, wait for beep)

Since this is happening with two distinct KPLs, I don't suspect the KPLs. I'm adding the XRay output for this device as an attachment in case that helps.

Would appreciate any ideas very much, as I do need an 8 button scene controller in this particular location and there are no ZWave equivalents I know of (would be happy to take recommendations, if any, for ZWave or Zigbee equivalents).

XRay.jpg