Strange SwitchLinc behavior

firstone

I have a pretty simple set up - one SwitchLinc master, one slave, both set to go to 50% and program is set to go to 50%. 

The problem is - if I turn it on to full (using double tap), the MASTER will then go to 100% always. If I then turn it off and on by SLAVE, everything works fine - 50%. 

So MASTER seems to remember last level. And IoX seems to think it's at 50% despite it being 100%. 

Are there any options or settings? Doesn't seem normal to me. 

Are the switches in a scene? 

Are they linked together?

What are you using as a controller?

A double tap will always turn the load on to 100%, a single tap will turn the load on to the value set in the switch that is currently turning on the load.

They are in a scene - both set to go to 50%, 4.5 sec.

Both, load (master) and non-load (slave) are controllers of the scene and are set to 50% 4.5 sec.

Non-load (slave) works fine with single tap. 

Load (slave) "remembers" previous state, and, thus, lights "remember" previous state. 

1 hour ago, firstone said:

I have a pretty simple set up - one SwitchLinc master, one slave, both set to go to 50% and program is set to go to 50%. 

The problem is - if I turn it on to full (using double tap), the MASTER will then go to 100% always. If I then turn it off and on by SLAVE, everything works fine - 50%. 

So MASTER seems to remember last level. And IoX seems to think it's at 50% despite it being 100%. 

Are there any options or settings? Doesn't seem normal to me. 

Factory reset both switches and then right click on both devices and choose restore. Make sure that both are properly configured as controllers along with other settings