PLM Replacement

Received my new PLM from Insteon.  Followed procedures indicated and most of the switches did fine.  While the 8 button wall switches appear to be online, they still have the "write" green squiggly indicator.  I've tried manually writing and restoring to the device, but no luck.

Any ideas would be appreicated.

Thanks.

Do you have wireless devices?  is one or more associated with a scene controlled by the keypad?  When you say green squiggly indicator do you mean the 1011 indicator?

If you have wireless devices each of them must be awoken and then written to, if there is a scene that involves a switch or keypad involved it will clear up the keypad or switch when you get the wireless devices taken care of.

• Like 1

They are in a power saving mode and will not receive updates. Until you wake one up and then restore it.

You may have a option (PRO firmware in an ISY994i)  to disable automatic writes the wireless devices and then do each one individuality.

16 hours ago, andrewherman said:

All the wireless devices updated fine.  For some reason, 2 8 button keypads are still giving the 1101 error.  I've ordered 2 new ones, will see what happens.

So the only two devices in your tree showing the 1011 icon are those two?  I agree with @Techman try Factory Reseting the device, then do Restore Device.   (Pull the set button out, wait 15 seconds, push set back in all the way and HOLD it all the way in until the long beep stops.  Then from the admin console Restore Device.)

If you have the 2477S Relay model.

The new one may have a face plate with only the Off and On LED positions. The rest of the plate does not have any unused LED positions. Can't say if the new company went back to all positions on the face plat.

The old ones will fit as the old company said the old ones fit fine. If you wanted all of them to have the same LED pattern as you older installed ones.