Cannot get Motion Events in Admin Console

PGHBubba
Go to solution Solved by Bumbershoot,

I installed the Ring Nodeserver but cannot get the motion alerts portion to load in the Administrative console.   The doorbell and motion appear as nodes in PG3x and both appear as nodes in the console but under motion the screen is empty.  No ability to select the node in any programs as a trigger.  Running latest IoX on Polisy and PG3x.  I tried the usual uninstall, clear cache and reinstall with the same results.  Using the "Test Ring" button results in success.  Any ideas?

• Solution
16 minutes ago, PGHBubba said:

Any ideas?

Not sure what's up, but the motion nodes don't have any displayable properties that indicate motion.  As for the programs, did you restart the AC after you installed the node server?  Be sure to use "Control" in your programs instead of "Status".

Below is a program that I'm using, and it's working like a champ.

Outdoor Motion - [ID 00CC][Parent 000F]

If
        'Devices / dirPolyglot / Ring / Ring / Front Door (Motion)' is switched Motion
     Or 'Devices / dirPolyglot / Ring / Ring / Deck - West (Motion)' is switched Motion
     Or 'Devices / dirPolyglot / Ring / Ring / Deck - East (Motion)' is switched Motion
     Or 'Devices / dirPolyglot / Ring / Ring / Side (Motion)' is switched Motion

Then
        Resource 'Device Notification'

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 4.50.29 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1