Schlage Encode

MrBill

3 minutes ago, Goose66 said:

Try refreshing your store. I just checked again after being away for a couple of hours and I still see it in the store.

Still not showing for me.  The total count at the top of the store is showing 116.  doesn't seem to be a cache issue in addition to the Refresh button in the store I also tried Shift-reload.   I did see the green bubble that the list was updated from the server also.

14 minutes ago, MrBill said:

Still not showing for me.  The total count at the top of the store is showing 116.  doesn't seem to be a cache issue in addition to the Refresh button in the store I also tried Shift-reload.   I did see the green bubble that the list was updated from the server also.

Hmmm, I show 117. @Geddy Is there some reason a newly submitted Node Server would not be showing up in other's Node Server Store? Also, @MrBill are you on Polisy or eISY (PG3 or PG3x)?

Edited by Goose66
1 hour ago, Goose66 said:

Hmmm, I show 117. @Geddy Is there some reason a newly submitted Node Server would not be showing up in other's Node Server Store? Also, @MrBill are you on Polisy or eISY (PG3 or PG3x)?

When you do the submit it sends the request to the AWS servers to add it to the node server store and it adds it to your local cache.  So what you are seeing is your local cached version of the store.

When the status is 'new", it is in the store, but waiting for approval before it is visible to anyone else.   If it's waiting for approval, it will sit like that until I see the notice in slack and approve (which could be 24 hours or more.  The approval process isn't really necessary as we have so few node server developers and they're all trusted at this point to "approve" their own node servers.  Just submit with the status set to 'active' and it should show up for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Goose66 said:

I don't know what to tell you. It's been there for a while for me:

Perhaps @bmercier will come up with something this evening. Sorry for the issues.

It has shown up now!  I don't have anymore time to look at it today tho.  Not worried about the issues, just reporting what i see so that it could get fixed.  I thought I'd jump on taking a look since you're having issues with your lock.

@Goose66 Thank you for developing this NS.  I installed the nodesever and then discovered two Encode Plus locks!  I locked and unlocked them both and see the Battery %.  This is already more than I expected with these locks after conversations with Schlage staff so if you can implement the user name or number that locked or unlocked, I'll be 100% in business.

Based on NS info, do you think 10 is a good value for short poll? Does the NS get status updates in real-time from Schlage Cloud or does NS poll for updates at each short poll?

Probably should know this but what is Force Update?
@MrBill

• Like 1