eISY Notification Not Working

scote

I just installed PG3x 3.1.31 and added the notification.  When I click My Notifications, it asks to synch. I synch and then go to a device and click tools->Notifications.  I get an ERROR saying it could not find the notification plugin and asks to resynch. I resynch and I get in an infinite loop of resynching. I restarted the eISY and I have the same issue. I have an Insteon PLM and all Insteon devices.

4 hours ago, scote said:

I just installed PG3x 3.1.31 and added the notification.  When I click My Notifications, it asks to synch. I synch and then go to a device and click tools->Notifications.  I get an ERROR saying it could not find the notification plugin and asks to resynch. I resynch and I get in an infinite loop of resynching. I restarted the eISY and I have the same issue. I have an Insteon PLM and all Insteon devices.

Hi @scote,

Please try disconnecting the power source, wait a few seconds, connect power source, wait 5 minutes for system to be fully online, try again with synchronization. 

• Like 1

I disconnected the eISY and PLM for 5 minutes.  I then plugged them back in and waited 15 minutes.  I get the same errors in UD Mobile.  Everything else works except the new notifications feature. There is a bug somewhere.