Unable to log into Polyglot 3x after "Unmanaged" node servers removed.

Go to solution Solved by MrBill,

Greetings.

I had some "Unmanaged" node servers which i followed instructions from forum and removed via AC.

Polyglot will now not let me log in. I am presented with the Login Username and password feilds, but the page is unresponsive when entered. I do see a quick red pop up stating failure: 503 service unavailable.

Have tried multiple browsers.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Edited by PB11
18 hours ago, PB11 said:

Greetings.

I had some "Unmanaged" node servers which i followed instructions from forum and removed via AC.

Polyglot will now not let me log in. I am presented with the Login Username and password feilds, but the page is unresponsive when entered. I do see a quick red pop up stating failure: 503 service unavailable.

Have tried multiple browsers.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Shutdown your Polisy/eisy, remove power, and power back up after a minute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok. 

8 hours ago, DennisC said:

Shutdown your Polisy/eisy, remove power, and power back up after a minute.

I've now done this. it seemed to take another power off for this to work but its now allowing me to login.

I now am unable to get my isy portal nodeserver to appear in the pg3x dashboard. 

I was able to reinstall "August" as a test, biut no idea why the portal server isn't showing as its active and valid when i look at my isy portal.

Edited by PB11
16 hours ago, PB11 said:

Ok. 

I've now done this. it seemed to take another power off for this to work but its now allowing me to login.

I now am unable to get my isy portal nodeserver to appear in the pg3x dashboard. 

I was able to reinstall "August" as a test, biut no idea why the portal server isn't showing as its active and valid when i look at my isy portal.

I'm not sure what "ISY portal node server" is. The only node servers that will appear in PG3x dashboard are the ones you purchase or if you are a developer self host (if still allowed). 

While in PG3x go to Purchase tab, those are the node servers you should have in your dashboard.

• Solution
21 minutes ago, DennisC said:

I'm not sure what "ISY portal node server" is.

If you log into the portal there is a method to create a node server for occupancy (Select Tool > Occupancy Node Server), that appears in the Polyglot interface as "ISY Portal"

image.png.fa14992b7a1f7a9aa31aaccd1cd19aab.png

It will always appear "Unmanaged" in the PG2/3 interface because it is not managed by Polyglot and it is using a slot, but managed by the ISY portal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, MrBill said:

If you log into the portal there is a method to create a node server for occupancy (Select Tool > Occupancy Node Server), that appears in the Polyglot interface as "ISY Portal"

image.png.fa14992b7a1f7a9aa31aaccd1cd19aab.png

It will always appear "Unmanaged" in the PG2/3 interface because it is not managed by Polyglot and it is using a slot, but managed by the ISY portal.

Thats the one! Thanks MrBill! Always in the know!!