PG3x v3.2.1

Hello,

Issues i have recently encountered with PG3x 3.2.1 and IOX 5.6.4.

While developing a node server for Jaguar Land Rover now tested on both Eisy and Polisy. About every other node install in developer mode and not in developer mode i get and error?,

interface:_message: No valid API calls provided

Invalid command received in message from PG3: 'message' {"addnode":[{"address":"controller","name":"Jaguar Control","nodeDefId":"landctrl","primaryNode":"controller","drivers":[{"driver":"ST","value":1,"uom":2,"name":"Online"}],"hint":[0,0,0,0],"private":null,"rename":false}]}

Well try to install again without changing any code and it installs??

Now everything functions in the Jaguar poly using Admin Console and all of my indexed text shows up. However the mobile app shows a 0 or 1 the index numbers used?

I have rebooted everything re-sinked the app restarted IOX... still nothing brings up Mobile App indexed text!

I will still release the Jaguar Node Server but am uncomfortable with the phone app not visually correct. Albeit functions within the mobile app as expected.

Has there been an update to how we write Python code for the poly or is this something needed to be fixed with the mobile app?

Also, Why is IOX occasionally showing not connected in polyglot when i am connected in start.jnl?

IMG_9444.thumb.png.a0ad6f2d258946a3f420078f19580e92.png

Edited by sjpbailey

I did try yesterday and it didn't work.

I just updated to 3.2.2 reboot from Admin Console, same problem reinstall my installed the node and the first time

No valid API call.

Second reboot Eisy with a six button kill.

Now it seems to install however that is just a single test.

I will close this if i no longer have issues.

Mobile App still show Index Numbers instead of Text in nls? So of course this update was not for that.

This is my main issue now, it seems.

It's Sunday i am going to practice whatever i want according to the constitution, and that is not node development 😂 So no code today for the Rest of my day, i need to GET some rest!

Note:

Every update and reset all my email alert text from AC dump to my phone.

Have a great day!

Edited by sjpbailey