Shades

TheWabit

Good Afternoon!

Just set up Eisy. Trying to understand the shades. Zwave found them fine. It shows it as a class c motor control. There are different levels of percentages (which I assume is 0% for closed and 100% for full open). I have a program set up to put them at 50% in the morning. But I am not sure how to set up all of these boxes showing percentages and fade rates. Any help would be appreciated. When I select "on" shouldnt it go to 50%?

Shades.PNG

Edited by TheWabit
added
12 hours ago, TheWabit said:

Good Afternoon!

Just set up Eisy. Trying to understand the shades. Zwave found them fine. It shows it as a class c motor control. There are different levels of percentages (which I assume is 0% for closed and 100% for full open). I have a program set up to put them at 50% in the morning. But I am not sure how to set up all of these boxes showing percentages and fade rates. Any help would be appreciated. When I select "on" shouldnt it go to 50%?

Shades.PNG

The status of your shade shows 50%, what was the shade position before setting it to 50%?

We will need more information to try to help you. You should do some testing to determine actual shade position, node settings and what happens at various positions. Observe the event viewer set to level 3 while testing.

Also, check the logs for information.

• 3 weeks later...

So just an update to this so that someone else may benefit. All I had to do was to set the upper and lower limit: Connect the Zwave blinds to the Eisy: Add it to the Portal through Alexa. If you select "Device\Set-Lower-Raise", then you are all set. You can set it to 1% - 100% and everything in between with your voice. Nothing in the below has to change. I still dont know what some of those things are but its working the way I want it to. I also have a program for them to come to 50% every morning and close every evening to 0% .

Shades.PNG