ISY Inaccessable

I have the ISY-99IR Pro and I had it connected to a couple of light switches. I was able to control them from my computer, but I was not able to get the internet access working at all. I put a call the help desk but never received a response. Since then, I've tried to dig through these forums looking for anything that might help. I set port forwarding per the instructions. It did not help. I tried one instruction that said to telnet and reset ip addresses and such. I did this, and now insteon is completely inaccessable. I cannot even see it from my computer anymore. I'm unable to telnet back into whatever that instruction was, and I cannot find that instruction (all this caused my computer to crash so I lost the browser history). It was something that said I had to reset the ip address, gateway, dns to the address I set in port forwarding.

When I go to the Universal site to access the ISY, it's just blank. I've again called the help desk, but still haven't received any response, except that they said it could be a few days.

Any help is appreciated. I would like to get back to at least being able to see the system on my computer and hopefully get remote access working.

Thanks.

Archived