V.5.7.0 Update Node Server Store

RMichael

After updating to V.5.7.0 I had two issues occur.

1.) All Programs were disabled. *not that big of a deal. had to go through and enable each program individually. Is there a way to "Enable All"? If not, might want to consider.

2.) The node server store display the message "Getting installable Node Server list from Polyglot Store. Standby ...". THe list is never generated. Any Ideas?

PG3 Node Server Store Issue.jpg

2 hours ago, SteveT said:

I am searching for a script to re-enable in the forums, if someone has, please highlight here..

If you made a backup before you updated you can restore the backup and it seems to restore programs to enabled/disabled status prior to backup. At least it did for mine. 

4 hours ago, RMichael said:

After updating to V.5.7.0 I had two issues occur.

The store not updating was an issue on a prior release of PG3x. Make sure you perform a full reboot (see wiki for multi function button step to power down or reboot). Ultimately a power cycle might be needed.

If after reboot it still does not update please open a support ticket with UDI to get specific help on this issue.

• Like 1

This suggestion is a little late but might come in handy in the future. This was from @Chris Jahn from a few days ago, 

Hey everyone,

One thing you can always do for enabled programs, or run at startup programs, or just selecting a group of programs in general is to put hashtags in the program comment (nothing special about them being hashtags by the way)

e.g. #Bootup #Enabled

You can then go to the Summary page, do Find/Replace on Raw text, and search for your hash tag.  All the programs containing that hash tag will be selected.   From there you can just right+click on one of the selected programs and choose enable, disable, run at startup or whatever and it will update all the selected programs.

If more convenient you could use #Disabled instead of #Enabled to manage this if most of your programs are enabled.

Of course these problems with enabled/startup should never happen, but its a convenient backstop if they do.