Beta 1.1.34 issues

Envirogreen

Favorite Tiles sizes may be slightly different as they were all rebuilt to fix sizing issues and accommodate tiles with multiple status values. 

Height will be configurable in the near future, but will try to make defaults similar to previous implementation. Lowered empty view height.  Pushing these fixes now, so should be available soon.

I cannot replicate issues with cameras, do the URLs provided on our WiKi work?

5 minutes ago, Envirogreen said:

Camera url from wiki doesn’t work

can test when we connect on the 13th 

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/gtv-videos-bucket/sample/BigBuckBunny.mp4

The URL above does not work?  

While the tiles on Favorites Tiles changed the Node's Dashboard (accessed from the Home Tab) did not.  So if cameras were working then they should still work from the Home Tab as nothing changed.  If they do not work from the Home Tab then there may be an issue with the URL or connection (VPN, IP Address, etc.)

2 hours ago, Envirogreen said:

1.1.35 fixed sizing and most images are fixed a couple still seem overly large but may be an issue on the image I chose being diff than others.  Thanks for the quick fix

Great.  Currently Image only tiles adjust image size based on tile size.  So if the Image tile is on the same line as a larger tile it may be larger then images on a line with smaller tiles.  I'll need to think about this.

13 hours ago, Envirogreen said:

Work from home tab but not favorite tab

Please send me a private message with a copy of the app backup using the URL provided which does not work.  As of now I can not replicate using the same URL, so there may be something in the Favorites configuration causing the issue.