ISY Launcher and Java issues

All of a sudden, I cannot login to my EISY what am I missing? I download the start file with. no luck.  I've also reinstalled my JavaScript after fully deleting it, and still, I cannot get into my EISY.  Thanks for the help coming

Screenshot2023-11-26at6_06_45PM.png.f8a38dfa1e25cb0bd115e2b66518628c.pngScreenshot2023-11-26at6_06_35PM.thumb.png.5f7be2f2f9f70e97238df619a20e37be.png

@GSutherland I was afraid of that looking at your screen shot. Mac doesn't play nice with .jnlp files even if you have Java installed.

Open Finder and navigate to the location where the JNLP file resides.  Likely, the Downloads folder.  Then right-click (or hold Ctrl key and left-click mouse) and choose Open.  This will now pop-up a box where you can read the warning and this time click Open again to allow it to run. The JNLP should then launch using Java. 

This could have changed since I tried this in the past. I don't use macos and only tested on a very old version recently and was able to get it to load thanks to prior posts from other mac users. 

If the above doesn't help search the forums for your error and try some of the posts made. It's an Apple "security" issue not allowing such files to be run since they're from outside the app store.