Query All disappeared with migration to Polisy and other Program Warning Meanings

Flex
Go to solution Solved by Techman,

I just migrated from ISY to Polisy and have questions concerning these meanings.

Warning:  Unrecognized Action (program may not run)
<cmd ID="QUERY" NODE="00:21:b9:00:ed:b2"/>

This is the original ISY Mac address, how do I point this to my Polisy? I cannot find the "Query All" in my scenes list

And then this message;

Warning:  Unrecognized Action (program may not run)
<cmd ID="DOF" NODE="4609"/>

I am new to version 5 so I am not familiar with some of these messages.

In the program summary it say -Not Loaded- and Out of Memory under the Activity and Status headings respectively.

P.S.

I tried posting this earlier, and wanted to look at it again but could not find it through searching.

if this is double posted, my apologies.

• Solution

You can recreate the query all program.  Apparently, it doesn't migrate over.

IF

Time is 3:00AM

Then

Set ISY Query

Some programs don't migrate over completely, so you'll have a line of code that needs to be manually updated. If you're still having issues with a particular program post a copy of it the forum and we'll try to debug it for you.

1 hour ago, Flex said:

In the program summary it say -Not Loaded- and Out of Memory under the Activity and Status headings respectively.

If this is for a lot of programs make sure you've updated your UI. If you went through the migration and didn't clear the Java Cache (temp files) you need to run that process (make sure you check all 3 boxes!). Download a new start.jnlp from the UDI site, UDI Wiki, or the forum post for IoX Launcher. 

Tip to what @Techman says above about the "Query" program, if you've renamed the Polisy (look at the folder under "Polisy" in the main device tree) to a different name look for THAT name. It's probably at the end of your device list. It might also have a different icon that looks like a monitor. 

Okay the Query program was recreated just fine and ran without error. That leaves just 3 others that present messages like this one of which was deleted because it is no longer needed, the other two I had to recreate one of then statements, which refereed to a battery operated keypad link.

Thanks for your replies

• Like 1